Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Off to the CBA!

Father's Day weekend has arrived, and you know what that means--bad ties and aftershave in golf ball-shaped bottles, right? Not for me. I celebrated the day a bit early yesterday with the DH, and now Michelle and I are off to the long-awaited CBA Father's Day Weekend Bluegrass Festival up in Grass Valley, California. And guess what I got just in time for my big weekend of jamming and singing? A nice head cold, that's what. Ah, life's ironies. At any rate, I'll attend workshops if I'm not too woozy, and at least get to hear some great music. If I'm not careful, I'll get another nasty sunburn to go with the one from the first Farmer's Market we played at three weeks ago. This time, however, I am prepared, anti-sun kit at the ready, complete with not one but two hats (to double my chances of looking silly). A good time will be had by all, or Mother Scothia will find out why.

0 comments: