Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I've seen him!!!

Stop the world.

I have seen my unborn grandson's face!

In less than three months, our daughter will give birth to her first child, a gorgeous little boy. Through the incredible technology of 4-D ultrasound fetal imaging, we were "introduced" to our newest Little Prince this past Saturday.

Things sure have changed since I first became a mother! Back then, a blurry b&w interpreted by a technician was the best one could hope for. Now there are 3-D and 4-D (real time), full color images with lullaby music playing in the background and a comfy couch for the waiting family and friends.

Wow. Just wow.

Little Prince, you are loved. You are anticipated and will be welcomed with many loving arms.

And Grandma will see to it that you're spoiled rotten. (Remember all those promises I made during your wild adolescent years, my darling daughter? Muuuuuuuuhahahahahahah.)

0 comments: