Monday, February 23, 2009

Three days in a row

Somebody stop me! I'll have to turn in my card to "Procrastinators Unite...Someday" if I keep actually blogging regularly. I mean, I've got a reputation to uphold! My consolation is that practically no one reads these anyway. I'm the quintessential voice-in-a-billion, the grain of sand on the beach, the flitting snowflake in the wintry Sierras. If I posted on the Internet and nobody noticed, would I still be saying nothing?

Rumination: My sister-in-law asked me last night if we'd watched the Oscars. Truth is, I've hardly noticed it since the last Lord of the Rings installment. I think we went to see "Prince Caspian" last year and one other movie which was so very memorable that I can't think of it now. Guilty pleasure: It is kinda fun to look at all those cheesy "What Were They Thinking" day-after reports on how much money some unfortunate celebutard paid to look drekky in front of all those people. I can accomplish that without leaving home, and do so often; but then, I do not have a high-priced stylist to deceive me.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Well *I* read your blog so that makes you important! You are not speaking into a void.

And gee...thanks for calling me "practically no one". :-P

Love the new bloggie decor, BTW.

Patty said...

P.S. Speaking of looking drekky, I think we should have our own internet drekky fashion show! Go get dolled up in your best around-the-house garb and share a photo with all your many (ahem) blog readers.