Thursday, March 19, 2009

"She meant to..."



Please put that on my tombstone.

I don't know why I always do this to myself. I say I'm going to take control next time and give myself plenty of precious time to complete something and have it done well. But then along comes a phone call/Facebook message/email/tenant problem/irresistibly adorable grandbaby/flash of inspiration/ drowsiness/ chocolate craving/ interesting Web site/sparrow outside the window and that's it.

And now I'm up against another deadline for something major, and everything is going wrong.

I guess that means, in Sharon World, everything is as it should be.

In other news: I had a delightful birthday yesterday, thanks to my loving friends and family. The calls, cards, flowers, cake (!) and little notes mean a lot to me. I know I don't deserve you.

(I especially don't deserve a certain Bratabreadasaurus Regina--and I'll leave her to ponder the many layers of meaning in that statement.)

3 comments:

Patty said...

Okay, I give up...what's it mean? I know regina is queen...queen of the bratty bread-eating dinosaurs???

Gee thanks.

Sharon said...

Hyuk hyuk.

Patty said...

Hey, I just noticed...you gave me my own blog post label. I feel special!