Friday, May 15, 2009

Mini-Review: Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town

Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town by Cory Doctorow


My review


rating: 1 of 5 stars
Review it? I couldn't even get through it. Not one character interested me enough to endure the alternately mind-throbbing and mind-numbing geekspeak parts--and they were the most normal critters in the tale. Perhaps I'll give the author another try--I was told I started with his weirdest, most difficult one--but I want my brain back first. Life's too short and there are too many books I really do want to read, such as Les Miz.


View all my reviews.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Glad to know that I am not the only one that couldn't get thru this book.

Some authors are just like that I guess.